CAN YOU HELP?
Dog's Nation cannot exist without you. There are many ways you can be a supporter of Dog's Nation, no matter where you are located or what your physical capabilities or passions are. Interested in learning how you can help?
We do not charge ANYTHING for our service dogs, therefore we are very dependent on donations to cover our daily costs. There are many ways you can contribute financially:
- Online: GoFundMe
- Mail: Dog's Nation, PO Box 174, El Dorado Springs MO 64744
- Amazon Smiles: make all Amazon purchases through smile.amazon.com and choose Dog's Nation as your recipient. This works just like regular Amazon, but a percentage of sales will be donated to us.
- Supplies: We ALWAYS appreciate donations of dog food, collars, leashes, igloo style dog houses, sturdy dog toys, dog crates, grooming supplies, and other equipment. If you have items to share, please contact us to arrange drop off.
- Gift certificates: Walmart, Dollar General, Amazon, and farm or pet supply gift certificates are greatly appreciated.
We are ALWAYS in need of volunteers for a wide variety of duties. We welcome volunteers of all ages, abilities, and schedules, though children MUST be accompanied by an adult. These include:
- Kennel maintenance: Daily/weekly tasks of kennel cleaning, as needed tasks of kennel repair and construction
- Exercisers: On-site with walking dogs or off-site with our weekly classes
- Event help: We occasionally make public appearances at various events, and can always use extra hands to answer questions, handle dogs, transportation, and planning.
- Transport: We occasionally need help transporting dogs to or from our facility. If you enjoy road trips or travel frequently, and wouldn't mind a canine copilot, let us know!
- Specialty: If you have a skill or hobby that you would like to make available to us, let us know! We can come up with projects for almost any skill.